martes, 22 de enero de 2008

A little more about myself!

Hello again!
So, I've already talked about my past. I've talked a bit about men. I've talked a bit of my progress and my goals. So I guess I'll talk about the other side of me (the not so sexually-oriented side...you know, the day-to-day casual me).

So.......Well...where to start?...
okay, I think I got something.
Yup, I guess I'll start by talking about what I like to do. And that is...waste my time, basically.
I'm a really complex person -not complicated...complicated sounds bad- I like different things depending on...the moon I guess! I really don't know what I'm dependant on. But sometimes I feel great, and at some point, every month, I become kinda bipolar and I get pissed off really easy. But I'm really a nice person, that kind of nice person that are too damn nice for this world, and we don't fit in. But whatever, thats another story. What I'm trying to say is that I am easy-going and therefore enjoy different things depending on how I'm feeling. I love to go to the movies, get together with my friends, drink with my friends (down here in Venezuela legal drinking age is 18). I only enjoy the beach when it is with my friends because we can go on our own terms and we don't spend that much time at the beach, which is fine for me -I hate the beach, I hate sand, I hate the intense heat and sun, and most of all I hate how salt water makes you sticky! But I'd rather be in a cold place. I love snow. I love skiing and I love snowboarding...its just so awesome and cool the way you just surf the snow, and how the snow flies on your trail, and how the snowboard just cuts through the powder, and how sometimes you can't see sh*t but you can still keep on going!
Plus, snow is just beautiful, almost as beautiful as the mountains and trees covered with it.
And it is that with which you can have endless fun and eat/drink it at the same time!
...
I also love video games. God, I live for video games! First-Person Shooters and Role-Playing Games (FPS & RPGs) are my favorite games. I loved the Battlefield series until BF 2, cus it was too much online gaming and pretty useless single-player gaming (on PC, in consoles it just wasn't Battlefield at all), and since I don't feel like futuristic battlefield I never tried the 2142 or whatever the date was. I love Halo. My favorite console will be the Xbox (classic and 360 of course) forever because it rocks! I really don't dig the PS, specially with an endless series of games called Final Fantasy. I tried one of those games a long time ago and I didn't like it. But many people dig it so I guess it was like Pokemon for the gameboy or Zelda for the Nintendo. I loved Nintendo too, until they started inventing these new handhelds (ever since the GB Advanced SP or whatever) and until they developed the Gamecube, that system was just unappealing to me, with the minidiscs and all. The Wii...well, a friend of mine bought the Wii, had it for a week and enjoyed a lot the preset games, one day I went to visit with some other friends -I had never even seen the Wii in real life before, its size was dissapointing- and we had a bowling tournament: I won second place, and the first place was won by another n00b...So I really don't like the Wii, those guys just don't know what to do to save their skins -I'm entitled to my own opinion and that is my own personal opinion.
Just to wrap up videogame part, my fave games are both KOTORs, all three Halos, Battlefield Vietnam, GTA series starting with GTA III (I love the freedom GTA gives you), Max Payne (1 and 2), and Mass Effect.
My tastes on movies are...well, weird. I love to have fun, but not any fun. I also love sci-fi, but not any sci-fi. I enjoy some terror, but not any terror. I think that I like movies that make you think, you know? Like Matrix (the only turnoff in Matrix was that Trinity took forever to die) or V for Vendetta. But my all-time favorites are Star Wars original trilogy. The new trilogy was OK, but it was not Star Wars. The story was fine, but the acting wasn't that good and the movies lacked that action and that humor that made Star Wars what it was. Another favorite is Kung Pow!!! A movie can't get any funnier -or stupider- than Kung Pow. With Betty, Mushufasa, the one boob chick (Whoah -hahahahahaha!), and The Chosen One (Chosimbaone), oh, and Ling!(wiuwiii!)
Oh, another great movie: Eurotrip. I never saw Roadtrip, but Eurotrip, I've seen it dozens of times!
But enough for the movies. Ummm...what next?
Clothing, I'd rather get to that later on in my transformation. As for my male side, I'm really casual: some jeans, a t-shirt and a long-sleeve shirt worn loose, with a cap and some aviator glasses. That's my style. I' don't like people seeing my eyes and I don't want people noticing how long my hair really is.
As for cars, between Mercedes and BMW, I'd rather have a BMW. Don't know why, I don't like Mercedes that much. But my favorite car is a Toyota. The Celica. I love that car. I also loved the older Honda Civic, although the new one is pretty cool too, but it lacks that classic tough look.
My favorite food. Got me! I dunno...Oh! Taco Bell! I love Taco Bell, every visit to the states involves serious eating at Taco Bell! But I guess thats it for me, fast food!...I'm pretty simple, give me something easy to eat that tastes good and I'm happy.
My favorite color(s) are blue, white, gray, and black. Blue is my all-time favorite. White, gray, and black are like a symbol, to show that everything has different perspectives and different shades. I am the most adequate example I know. After life itself, of course.
My beliefs...hmmmm...touchy subject, isn't it?
I was raised Catholic, however I have my own beliefs. I've tried to explain the universe, and have found the Star Wars religion very adequate to explain everything to simple minds. "The Force" is real. Its like what 'Mass Effect' is for the game itself. That explains magic, psychic abilities, how everything is tied up (ecosystems are good examples of these ties). It explains a sixth sense. Intuition if you want. And no, we are not alone in the universe. I believe that aliens came here in the past, several times, and they are among us, and they will come in the future too. I know conspiracies to be true (not all of them of course), which means that I know that the world isn't f*cked up by chance. I believe in God (which is "The Force" itself). I believe in an afterlife. I believe in the soul. I understand that our body (including our brain) is a tool, like a car. I believe in a sort of Karma, yet I haven't gotten around to really explaining how it works. And I believe in sex.
...I believe in happiness.
I'm a philosopher of sorts. A truth-seeker.
I will only be happy doing what I love, and finding out who and what I am. Nothing else really matters, think about it. You can't expect others to understand you if you can't understand yourself.
You can't expect others to really love you, if you can't love yourself.
Thats something I've found out on my own: If you are looking for someone special, odds are you won't find him/her, and just when you are not looking, he/she will find you.
Happened to me. Twice. And its happening to me a third time...kinda.
And I think I'm running dry here...
Oh yeah, another thing I like to do is drive. I love my manual car. I love revving it, I love burning tires, I love to drift. I love to scare old ladies and drivers in general. I like to see how fast I can go on fourth gear before shifting (it goes really fast for what it is, a 1.6 Chevrolet/Opel Corsa, on fourth gear can achieve 140-160 kmh at 4000-5000revs. approx). But I'm not a reckless driver, In fact I drive very responsibly! My car is scratchless even though all the stunts I have done, except once that I was driving in reverse, it wasn't a stunt, I was just going into a hiding place with my girlfriend to have some fun in the car-if you get my meaning. So I was going in reverse and I was really close to like a low wall and she got nervous and started screaming that I was going to crash, so to stop her whining I tried to get away from it, but I turned the wheel the wrong way so I made a little scratch on my car...What?? It was her fault!! I told my parents that it had been a moron in a public parking lot.
But that's the only thing, I swear!
Today I made a drifting 180°. It was awesome! An old lady just kept staring at me!
But its about time I end this post, cus I'm rambling on with nonsense again...
Oh, BTW, I'm a Libra. Maybe that explains a lot. Usually men ask me what my zodiac sign is so I go "Libra" and they go like: oooooohhhhhh, that explains it!
Kinda pisses me off cus they never tell you what it explains! And they say it like: now I understand why you piss me off so much!
But okay, I'll end this before I start it!
So goodbye and have a good time! Thats what were here for!
Seeya!

No hay comentarios: