Then Hell Broke Loose.
Well, not really...I'll really try to keep this one short. I promise.
I just got really depressed a while ago. And then I took a shower and I realized...
You know when your life is going great but then, all of a sudden, stuff takes a turn for the worse?
Just happened.
I've been having a ball recently, because even though I have many problems, In my happy life (Note: it is not a euphemism for 'gay') I was having a lot of fun. It was going great. My psychic abilities were reaching this nice height, my social skills too.
But then WHAM! It just got fucked up right before my eyes.
One second I was happy, the next I'm having this depression.
I just realized how lonely I really am.
I've always been lonely. But I felt like I was important to people.
It's not that I'm not important to anyone. It's just that, hell, I have no one to love, no one to love me back.
...I have no one to tell these things...No one that I can really be free with. No one that will love me just the way I am.
That's the bad part about being me. I'll always be there for everyone, no matter what. But no one will be there for me no matter what.
Perhaps my parents. They will support me, however they will not be there with me.
There is no one I can call crying just as I am right now.
It just sucks.
They way you come from having everything to having nothing at all.
They way you fall from heaven straight into hell without getting your phone call.
I talked with God in the shower. He offered me his help, I had to reject it because it's not right, he already helped me once a long time ago and look what I have done with that help! He's helped me more than enough and I haven't helped him that much. Plus he has a lot of people to help, so I was kinda sacrificing myself.
But we just kept talking a bit the way we usually do (yes, I talk with God. For Real. Honest.). And he managed to help me again...He helped me realize that life is a learning experience.
Life is a constant fight between dualities: white and black, good and evil, Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee (this last one is a joke).
There can't be good without bad and vice versa.
And he told me that I just had to learn how to overcome this stuff. "After all, it's not easy to be happy," he reminded me.
I'm so thankful I can talk to him, so thankful that he lives in me.
Otherwise I would probably be a suicidal emo person.
And no, I'm not a freak, all you have to do is listen real close to your true self, then, if you are really careful and honest, you will listen to him speaking through you.
Note: I was raised Catholic, but I have developed my own religion. And I never go to church because I can't stand that huge mass of hypocrites. Men and women that go to church and pray in vain, and as soon as they get out they forget about God and show their true colors.
But I promised I'll keep it short and I'm gonna fulfill that promise.
Life is just a learning experience. When you learn all your lessons, you will be truly free.
And then and only then will you be truly happy.
PS: I'm still kinda crying but I guess I'll be alright. I've always been a lone wolf after all.
jueves, 31 de enero de 2008
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario