lunes, 21 de enero de 2008

Hello there, I'm Cristina

Well, I hope to be!
I also hope to reach out through this blog and be heard.
I'm not an 'official transgender' yet.
I'm still in this phase of exploring my femenine side, but I am 100% convinced that I am a girl! But since I'm just 18 and live in a country that ceased being great some time ago, well, its tougher than it should be.
I only have a girl friend that knows my truth, so it is a really lonely and hard life for me, trying to be a man that I am not, without having that freedom that biological women and transsexuals enjoy.
I know that I am not alone and thats why I'm reaching out right now to anyone that might find something worthy in my thoughts. In my differences. In my uniqueness.
I want to find friends that will make this journey easier for me, and friends that might need some help too.
I'm a really kind and sincere person and thats why I thank you for reading this, if you believe in our fight. In my fight.
And I also beg you, if you don't approve of us, just let us be. I will not bash you. I respect you and your opinion, even though I don't share it, so please it wont harm you to do the same.

Once again thank you for bearing with me and for supporting me. Don't worry if you feel you don't know me yet. In my next post I'll more properly introduce myself and you'll see how charming I can be. ;)
See ya!

No hay comentarios: